Annual passes are limited and we hold a waitlist of those wishing to purchase a pass. If you would like to be added to the list,
please email email@example.com with your name, postcode and a daytime contact number.
Cost of an annual pass:
GENERAL PUBLIC - £120.00
LOCALS (PO20 7XX) - £90.00
VILLAGERS (PO20 8XX) - £70.00
BLUE BADGE HOLDERS - £33.00
LOW SEASON PASS (1st October to 31st March) - £40.00
Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
Annual passes are valid for twelve months from 1st April to 31st March.
- Renewal of passes must be made by the renewal date, and expired passes cannot be renewed. Reminders will be sent out to the email address we hold on record, but West Wittering Estate will not accept responsibility for failed delivery. It is therefore important that you note your renewal date and ensure you renew your pass prior to the expiry date.
- The rate for an annual pass is variable. Applicable rates will be available on our website (www.westwitteringbeach.co.uk) and at The Estate Office, Pound Road, West Wittering, West Sussex, PO20 8AJ.
- Subject to the full rate being paid in advance, this annual pass is issued to the passholder on the understanding that its use will be limited to one pre-registered vehicle owned by and registered to the passholder at their home address.
- In advance of any annual pass being issued, the registration number of your vehicle and confirmation of ownership in the form of an image of the registration document (V5) or road tax reminder (V11) needs to be provided by you to the main Estate office.
- If you replace your registered vehicle you must inform the main Estate office in advance with 72 hours’ notice of your intended change to provide acceptable time to update our system. You will also need to provide confirmation of ownership in the form of an image of the registration document (V5) or road tax reminder (V11). Other than in exceptional circumstances, only one change of vehicle will be allowed in each 12-month annual pass period.
- We reserve the right either to refuse entry for any vehicle which does not have a valid and current annual pass or to delay entry to allow us to make reasonable enquiries.
- Passes are not transferable nor refundable.
- Passes are not for business use.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the pass without refund, for any breach of the Terms and Conditions of the car park.